Aller au contenu

Mind Control

Arthadan

Messages recommandés

I've read it again with the news pdf rules and I'll play it differently now!

I think if you move the same miniature: one gem = one movement, 2 gems for 2 moves at 3 gems for 3 moves!

The mago can althought move once 3 different miniatures for 3 gems!

The explanation of the new rule is better now!

Modifié par NURTHOR
  • J'aime 1

I don't have the english text.

But the French text says neither a nor b.

In French, it is: "move one character from one area + one area per spent gem".

So if you spend one gem, you can move the character from 2 areas. If you spend 3 gems, you can move it from 4 areas.

I guess you could also spend 3 times 1 gem to move 3 characters from 2 areas.

Yes, on second thought, I agree with you.

So if that's correct, it means you could spend 1 gem to activate the spell. Then you can pay as many gems as you wish and move the characters from paid gems + 1 areas.

But if that's the case, that's a bit strong. The spellcaster could move on Round 0 a powerful enemy, and the other heroes (with plenty of gems at Round 0) could kill him before the OL can even start...

Official confirmation will indeed be useful.

No common agreement :)

I think 'no line of sight' means indeed 'no line of sight is necessary'. But as it is written, we could argue that if there is a LoS, we cannot use it (I don't think it is intentional).

Then, either you consider that:

A. the amount you put first is the activation cost of the spell. If you do consider it this way, it then means that you can spend as many gems as you want (n, not limited to 3) to move target from as many areas (n+1) that you want (similar to teleportation), so not limited to 3. Spell cost is 1, and you can use the spell 3 times.

or that:

B. the amount you put (1 to 3) will also be the strength of the spell. If you do consider it this way, it then means that you can spend from 1 to 3 gems, and then you can move target from 2 to 4 areas (or you could move several targets (3 targets with 1+1+1 gems for 2+2+2 areas, or 2 targets with 2+1 gems for 3+2 areas).

But you cannot have it both ways, so if it is A, there is no limitation for the moves (as long as you can pay).

Modifié par Ellou