Aller au contenu

LP001 - The Secret of the Lost Caravan [ENG]

Messages recommandés

https://www.conan-scenarios.com/pdfFile.php?download=1&MissionId=130

The girl’s soul was to be sacrificed to the beast lord of the Picts. Only Conan’s swift actions with his friends saved her even as the mighty snake’s coils of the lord’s beast itself tried to crush Conan and transfix her soul from her mind. But still, after the rescue and back home, her lithe body twisted and spasmed under the thin silken covers of her bed. She was burning up inside and had not returned to consciousness. 

Mitra’s priests were there to aid the governor’s daughter and promised salvation was at hand. It was coming in the form of a mighty Sceptre, in a caravan from the far south. For two bags of gold, a group of heroes rode south to speed up the delivery of the curative item.

They came upon the remnants of the caravan three days later. A single surviving caravan guard nearly dead by madness confirmed that the Sceptre had indeed been hidden in the caravan, secreted in to three crates. But then they came, the horrid and unspeakable monsters from the swap. With wide red-rimmed eyes the dying guard pointed to the western jungle trees...

This follows on from the official scenario "In the cluches of the Pics" ... and allows the heroes to choose any characters they want.

Modifié par Lone Pathfinder

2 hours ago, Doucefeuille said:

@Lone Pathfinder could you please post your scenarios with the template? like others scenarios, here an example : 

Hi all,

rather than competing I suggest you merger with www.conan-scenarios.com and put all home made scenarios in one spot. www.conan-scenarios.com is far superior for storing scenarios and constantly changing/improving. I will not re-format my scenarios from the www.conan-scenarios.com format. I like playing my scenarios because they are great fun and well balanced with rule consistencies and quite simple. I like to share them. Someone else can convert them, if they want, with reference to me as author.

But I don't have the time or inclination since the www.conan-scenarios.com scenarios are perfectly documented. Let me know if that means that my scenarios are not welcome here, and I will delete them.

Modifié par Lone Pathfinder

Hi @Lone Pathfinder
Please, all the posts here are post on the same template, we are asking you to do the same. I do not ask you to change the template of the scenario but the template of your post.
Just the title of the scenario (please no code), use the tags, show the number of players, the map, the add-on and extension used, the difficulty etc.

We know conan scenario, his webdesigner is on this forum @tet2brick. He make a great job and I've worked with him to have a design near the official monolith scenarios. A huge part of the design used on conan scenario come from here. Most of the scenarios here are also on Conan scenario, lot of the pdf shared here come from conan scenarios. There is no competition between conan scenario and the overlord because each website has its own purpose. Conan scenario is a great website but it's not a community. It's not a place where you can discuss about scenarios with their writers and other players. Here, on the overlord it's not only a platform to share and download, it's not a place where you drop you scenarios and never come back. Here people can talk about scenarios, have news and discuss about every thing.

You and your scenarios are welcome, you can share a pdf from conan scenario but please, write the post like others posts...
Thank you.

• J'aime 2