Aller au contenu

[Eng] Necromancer Battle (1 vs 2 vs 2)

Ken

Messages recommandés

Hello. This is my first post on this forum, but I wanted to share a scenario I designed that has three teams: the Overlord vs Conan/Pallantides vs Pelias/Taurus. It uses the citadel map. The overlord controls two powerful magic users and a host of the undead to battle two different teams of heroes with two different win conditions. In this scenario, the heroes can fight each other, because if one team wins, the other team loses.

Intro:

Far to the south, the warlock Nesbit has conquered a garrison of Aquilonian soldiers and raised them as skeletons to defend him.

King Conan has gathered his forces for a frontal assault. Knowing time runs short and that the Warlock is per forming a ritual that will raise a horde large enough to over whelm his entire army, Conan, Pallantides, and a handful of soldiers have pushed forward, prepared to storm the citadel. Meanwhile, the necromancer Pelias has decided to take advantage of the raging battle to steal the ancient Stygian artifact that grants Nesbit the power to raise the dead: the Idol of Yag Kosha. With the help of a hired thief named Taurus, Pelias has infiltrated the citadel's rear entrance. Time is running out, however, because Nesbit has bound the Idol to his life force. If Nesbit dies while the Idol is still within the citadel, it will also be destroyed. 

Necromancer Incursion.pdf

Modifié par Ken
Updated to reflect updates after playtesting.
  • J'aime 3

Il y a 3 heures, Ken a dit :

I wanted to share a scenario I designed that has three teams

Very interesting concept but quite difficult to balance!

To test! 

Thank you Ken!

Note: 

If that works a lot of game combinations could be tested: 4, 5 teams...and So on!

And why not many overlords and many heroes teams at the same time too ? :sorcerer:

• J'aime 1

4 hours ago, Florentin said:

Very interesting concept but quite difficult to balance!

If that works a lot of game combinations could be tested: 4, 5 teams...and So on!

Yes! There are many variables, and my biggest concern is if Conan finds the key too quickly, or if Pelias find the Idol too quickly.

I like your idea of a 5 team game...perhaps 4 players racing to be the first to collect X objects, with the Overlord winning if no one gets them all within Y rounds. That might be my next scenario! :)

• J'aime 1

• 7 mois après...