Aller au contenu

The Devil in Iron

frankjacobo

Messages recommandés

Just wanted to share this scenario, requires Conan plus any combo of heroes.

Overlord starts with 13 gems with 5 in fatigue zone and heroes start with 5 in fatigue zones.

Chests contain2 explosive orbs, 2 life potion, 1 cross bow

the chest behind the snake contains the Yuetshi Knife

If a character attacks Khosa with the knife his armor is considered 3

The snake and Khosa both have 8 life points

The crossbow men are placed in between the openings so they have line of site on the heroes.

Khosa and the princess location is hidden from the heroes until the event tile is activated and Khosa emerges from the room.

If Khosa enters a area with any of the other enemies (besides the snake) remove the figure from the board.... he does not discriminate!

Heroes must rescue the princess and escape Dagon.

The Devil In Iron.jpg

@frankjacobo Try to translate it in French, not sure to understand evrything... 
* How many heroes? (wich ones?)
* Where does the heroes beggin?
* What do you mean by : If Khosa enters a area with any of the other enemies (besides the snake) remove the figure from the board.... he does not discriminate! Khosa kill every OL's mini on the board except the snake and the princess?
* the chest behind the snake contains the Yuetshi Knife Is it the chest on the same area than the snake?
* the captain has only 1 life point?
* how many round does the heroes have to save the princess?

Citation

Ce scenario requiert Conan plus ???  heros. Les heros commencent avec 5 gemmes en zone de fatigue.

L'Overlord commence avec 13 gemmes dont 5 en zone de fatigue.

Les coffres contiennent 2 orbes explosives, 2 potions de vie et une arbalete.

Le coffre derriere le serpent renferme le poignard Yuetshi

Si un heros attaque Khosa avec le poignard, sa defense passive devient alors de 3

Le serpent et Khosa ont chacun 8 points de vie

Les arbaletriers sont places en face d'ouvertures donc ils ont les Heros en ligne de vue

Le lieu ou se trouvent Khosa et la princesse est inconnu des heros jusqu'a ce que la tuile evenement soit activee et que Khosa sortent de la piece.

Si Khosa penetre sur une zone ou se trouve une figurine, retirez-la du plateau... Il ne fait pas de discrimination!

Les Heros doivent sauver la princesse et s'echaper.

The Devil In Iron.jpg

*we went with 4... Conan the Wanderer, Yoga of Yag with (lightning storm and Barrier of the Wind), thief with evasive I'm partial to Red Sonja/Vanir Valkyrie, back up warrior palentides .... These are subject to discretion of the players but we like to have fun

*heroes begin at the main entrance where they can be Hindered by the soldiers and subject to the arrow barrage

*Yes Khosa will kill the OL minis except the snake and princess even the Captain who has 6 hp

*yes the chest is on the same area as the Snake

*10 rds to save the princess

sorry that was my first scenario I had written down and  forgot those details with that being said were never that strict and sometimes even change things, my cousin is partial to Yoga and pallentides with a few black dragons always gets play at the table =) so feel free to change things

The overlord has the option of activating the event tile and khosa emerges leaving the princess, otherwise when the heroes unlock the door then khosa can handle up on the heroes, if he emerges early then the heroes know where to look and the princess is placed on the board but the princess is there always just her location is hidden until found or khosa emerges sorry for the confusion 

Thanks for your response! Do not worry, we are here to help, questions are here to enhance your scenario. 

I have other questions :
- which equipment does the heroes have at the beggining?
- black dragons are with them? how many? 
- there is no reinforcement?
- when you say " Overlord starts with 13 gems with 5 in fatigue zone " the OL have 13 or 18 gems in total? and how many gems come back each turn?

-conan-two handed sword, yoga - halberd,  Red Sonja- pirate saber and parrying dagger, pallentides- zingaran bow and sword 

- we used to 2 black dragons but there not necessary (my kid always likes to play a character with leadership so he can use them)

-no reinforcements 

-starts with 5 in fatigue 13 gems total with the 5x marker as in the picture (we used this number, if another tester finds a better number then let me know)  

in this scenario I was really trying to kill the heroes so more gems may be needed for the OL