Doucefeuille

Welcome - EN friendly forum

7 messages dans ce sujet

Wellcome!

This website is dedicated to Conan by Monolith board game.
The forum is mainly French, but the whole Conan community is welcome here!

If you are an English speaker do not feel lost or alone. Do not hesitate to participate, we are cool buddies and some of us are English speakers too.

we look forward to reading from you!

3 personnes aiment ça

Bonjour!  Hello!  I know Crom needs no introduction, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for creating this forum!  This is a great resource!  I only know a couple dozen words in French, but thanks to Google Translate being integrated with Google Chrome, I'm able to read through the forum well enough.

I actually tried to teach myself French about a year ago using the DuoLingo app, so that I could read my French Moebius comics, but stopped for some reason, even though I was starting to be able to read bits and pieces well enough.  Perhaps this site will encourage me to pick it back up. :)

Conan has easily become my favorite game of the year, and I hope to see it and the community around it continue to grow for many years.  So, thanks again for putting this together and thanks to all those creating new scenarios and tools to create new scenarios.  It's really exciting to see it blossom.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a very happy New Year full of lots of gaming!

Crom approves!

Modifié par Crom
6 personnes aiment ça

Welcome here (by) Crom! 

Hopefully we will get more content in both languages in the future. In any case, if you require any help for any translation (esp. for scenarii/ruling), just give a nudge. 

2 personnes aiment ça

Il y a 11 heures, Crom a dit :

Bonjour!  Hello!  I know Crom needs no introduction, but I just wanted to say hi and thanks for creating this forum!  This is a great resource!  I only know a couple dozen words in French, but thanks to Google Translate being integrated with Google Chrome, I'm able to read through the forum well enough.

I actually tried to teach myself French about a year ago using the DuoLingo app, so that I could read my French Moebius comics, but stopped for some reason, even though I was starting to be able to read bits and pieces well enough.  Perhaps this site will encourage me to pick it back up. :)

Conan has easily become my favorite game of the year, and I hope to see it and the community around it continue to grow for many years.  So, thanks again for putting this together and thanks to all those creating new scenarios and tools to create new scenarios.  It's really exciting to see it blossom.

I hope everyone has a great holiday season and a very happy New Year full of lots of gaming!

Crom approves!

You're in a good place ! Someone who learn french, read Moebius & like Conan canno't be a bad guy ! :)

3 personnes aiment ça